You know I hate public restrooms. This sign may be a wave of the future. Think it’s a good idea? Think it will work? Is it too easy to abuse?
I saw a full garbage can, & thought about pressing the button…but thought it may only be for emergencies not maintenance. I didn’t want to be the guy that whined about the garbage can being full. Then again, I’d rather empty a trash bag than pick it up off of the floor if I were an employee there.
Is a button the way to solve all of your bathroom problems? This reminded me of the pull-strings in hospital bathrooms. Ha ha. If you find one of these buttons, I dare you to push it & yell “I need someone to wipe!”
- Do your duty: Public restroom etiquette (equus4ever.wordpress.com)
- Bathroom Attendants. (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- I hate public bathrooms. (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Wash Your Hands Frequently. Also, don’t forget to breathe.(aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Employees Must Wash Hands (Blurtblog.net)
- Look Again, Mom (fourtuitous.com)
- How to Handle Those Gross Public Bathrooms with Baby (everydayfamily.com)
- The bathroom of despair (anthonyvenable110.wordpress.com)
- The Gross and Disgusting: public restrooms. (billsbob.wordpress.com)
- Woman offended by sign on Sonic restroom door (myfox8.com)