- Consumer Advocacy
- Dad Stuff
- Disbanded Bands
- Fast Food Fail
- Free Music
- Funny Stuff
- Good Websites
- Goofy News
- Guest Post
- I Need Your Feedback
- Maze Solutions
- Movies & TV
- Other Blogs
- Rants in my pants
- Road Rage
- Road Trips
- Star Wars
- Stuff from the Internet
- Your Band
- A reply to an anti-band rant from a venue...
- $1 Sundays?
- Arby's :: Bronco Berry Sauce®
- What's in Cheerios that's also in pee?
- The Mysterious Overseas Guitar Factories...
- Dr. James Logan: Food Allergy Mad Scientist
- One-Stuck Can Opener
- Sonic - Allergen Information?
- Adventures in Couch-Buying
- The Millennium Falcon Guitar
Subscribe in a Reader:
Goofy Tag Cloud…$5 AiXeLsyD13 Allergen allergens Allergies Allergy Anaphylaxis Batman Bert Blog Chick-fil-A customer service death-fish Deathfish Dormont e-mail Email ERiC AiXeLsyD Ernie Ernie & the Berts Ernie and the Berts FAAN facebook Food food allergies Food Allergy Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network fun funny game Games google guitar guitars Health humor Letter manager Maze Mazes McDonald's metal Music network PA Pennsylvania Pgh photo photographs Photos pictures Pittsburgh punk punk rock puzzle puzzles rock sauce Shellfish Star Wars Subway TV twitter United States UrbanSpoon video W(aL)D web webform Wikipedia WordPress World (and Lunar) Domination email@example.com Yahoo! YouTube
Search W(aL)D Here!
Are these the droids you’re looking for?
- So, the pshycho girl gets it? #TheWalkingDead| 1 day ago
- Did Daryl just join Kris Kristofferson's band? #TheWalkingDead| 1 day ago
- This the group from Rick's run in? #TheWalkingDead| 1 day ago
- PLEASE take the ice cream truck. #TheWalkingDead| 1 day ago
- The cast tonight must have the same decision making skills as the girls from #16AndPregnant and #TeenMom. #TheWalkingDead| 1 day ago
- I'd try to get a warrantly replacement on that faulty window installation. #TheWalkingDead| 1 day ago
- Ah! #TheWalkingCommercials are longer than #TheWalkingDead.| 1 day ago
- RT @unfamouschris: Crazy. That one eyed dog kidnapped Beth and just drove away. Can’t trust anybody I guess. #TheWalkingDead| 1 day ago
- I guess Beth never read Hansel & Gretel. #NoBreadcrumbs #TheWalkingDead| 1 day ago
- RT @walkingdeadtho: Okay Daryl Dixon fans you can go change your pants now. #TheWalkingDead| 1 day ago
AiXeLsyD13 on A little background on my shel… Miranda on A little background on my shel… AiXeLsyD13 on One-Stuck Can Opener Tommye on One-Stuck Can Opener Gina on A little background on my shel…
Search Results for: chick-fil-a
“Thank you for taking the time to contact Chick-fil-A. You are very important to us, and we appreciate your suggestion regarding the cup holders. We hope the following information will be helpful.” Continue reading
So, there we have it. I mean, most of my letters are plain goofy, and this has a goofy tone, but really… don’t you think this would work? Now, we wait for a response. Continue reading
I told you there were more! Somewhat humorously, the slowest responses from Chick-fil-A have been from the webform & customer service email address. I pulled out all the stops in tracking down & emailing every available Chick-fil-A email address, because … Continue reading
“Mom, can I take home the cow alarm clock where his arm is swinging around from his waist? Sure, one arm broke off, but that’s OK. It just needs the one.” Continue reading
I recently got this message via my contact form: From: V Preboski <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: email@example.com Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 Subject: W(aL)D Feedback Name: V Preboski Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Message / Comment: Just wanted to address this issue I have with … Continue reading