- Consumer Advocacy
- Dad Stuff
- Disbanded Bands
- Fast Food Fail
- Free Music
- Funny Stuff
- Good Websites
- Goofy News
- Guest Post
- I Need Your Feedback
- Maze Solutions
- Movies & TV
- Other Blogs
- Rants in my pants
- Road Rage
- Road Trips
- Social Media
- Star Wars
- Stuff from the Internet
- Your Band
- Pittsburgh Chipped Ham BBQ
- Arby's :: Bronco Berry Sauce®
- Sonic - Allergen Information?
- One-Stuck Can Opener
- There's a spider living in my mirror.
- A little background on my shellfish allergy before I write my next rant of a blog...
- Movies I'd like to see at the Hollywood Theater in Dormont
- Sprint, Shortcodes, SMS, Service, & Satan
- The Mysterious Overseas Guitar Factories...
- What's in Cheerios that's also in pee?
Subscribe in a Reader:
Goofy Tag Cloud…$5 AiXeLsyD13 Allergen allergens Allergies Allergy Anaphylaxis Batman Bert Blog Cheese Chick-fil-A customer service death-fish Deathfish Dormont e-mail Email ERiC AiXeLsyD Ernie Ernie & the Berts Ernie and the Berts FAAN facebook Food food allergies Food Allergy Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network fun funny game Games google guitar guitars Health humor Letter manager Maze Mazes McDonald's metal Music network PA Pennsylvania Pgh photo photographs Photos pictures Pittsburgh punk punk rock puzzle rock sauce Shellfish Star Wars Subway TV twitter United States UrbanSpoon video W(aL)D web webform Wikipedia WordPress World (and Lunar) Domination email@example.com Yahoo! YouTube
Search W(aL)D Here!
Are these the droids you’re looking for?
- Photo: Lil’ monkey not feeling well. We painted the sidewalk outside of the doctors office with organic... tmblr.co/ZexcVy1S3jQkL| 7 hours ago
- Lil' monkey not feeling well. We painted the sidewalk outside of the doctors office with organic paint. instagram.com/p/tluXbyv3ae/| 7 hours ago
- Photo: A year ago, we tried rice cereal for the first time? Time flies! tmblr.co/ZexcVy1S0K7EB| 1 day ago
- A year ago, we tried rice cereal for the first time? Time flies! timehop.com/c/ip:555833567… http://t.co/ryWQ3r2z2f| 1 day ago
- Photo: Yesterday we discovered a new friend in the fence behind the neighbor’s yard. Out new friend was... tmblr.co/ZexcVy1R_f8QU| 1 day ago
- Yesterday we discovered a new friend in the fence behind the neighbor's yard. Out new friend was… instagram.com/p/tjEfn5v3em/| 1 day ago
- Photo: We teach “woof woof” or “ruff ruff,” but neither rhymes here. I have never heard a dog say “bow wow”... tmblr.co/ZexcVy1R_U9tC| 1 day ago
- We teach "woof woof" or "ruff ruff," but neither rhymes here. I have never heard a dog say "bow wow"… instagram.com/p/ti_7P8P3YC/| 1 day ago
- Photo: I love these @Clifford books from @chickfila, but this #sheep is all kinds of scary. tmblr.co/ZexcVy1R_TY1H| 1 day ago
- I love these clifford books from @chickfila, but this #sheep is all kinds of scary. instagram.com/p/ti_qXoP3Xu/| 1 day ago
City Domination Camf… on Tipping is not a city in … AiXeLsyD13 on Thanks, Ernie. Back on the Train (b… on Everything Changes but Guitars… omawarisan on Thanks, Ernie. AiXeLsyD13 on The Mysterious Overseas Guitar…
Search Results for: chick-fil-a
Help me win an Eastwood Guitars Side Jack from Music Go Round in Monroeville, by just clicking “Like” in the appropriate place. Hint: NOT on this one. Click through to read & help out! 🎸🎤 Continue reading
“Thank you for taking the time to contact Chick-fil-A. You are very important to us, and we appreciate your suggestion regarding the cup holders. We hope the following information will be helpful.” Continue reading
So, there we have it. I mean, most of my letters are plain goofy, and this has a goofy tone, but really… don’t you think this would work? Now, we wait for a response. Continue reading
I told you there were more! Somewhat humorously, the slowest responses from Chick-fil-A have been from the webform & customer service email address. I pulled out all the stops in tracking down & emailing every available Chick-fil-A email address, because … Continue reading
“Mom, can I take home the cow alarm clock where his arm is swinging around from his waist? Sure, one arm broke off, but that’s OK. It just needs the one.” Continue reading
I recently got this message via my contact form: From: V Preboski <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: email@example.com Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 Subject: W(aL)D Feedback Name: V Preboski Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Message / Comment: Just wanted to address this issue I have with … Continue reading