- Consumer Advocacy
- Dad Stuff
- Disbanded Bands
- Fast Food Fail
- Free Music
- Funny Stuff
- Good Websites
- Goofy News
- Guest Post
- I Need Your Feedback
- Maze Solutions
- Movies & TV
- Other Blogs
- Rants in my pants
- Road Rage
- Road Trips
- Star Wars
- Stuff from the Internet
- Your Band
- A reply to an anti-band rant from a venue...
- Allergies, Annoyance, Alliteration, & Acceptance
- $1 Sundays?
- The Mysterious Overseas Guitar Factories...
- Sonic - Allergen Information?
- Pittsburgh Chipped Ham BBQ
- What's in Cheerios that's also in pee?
- Guitar stereotypes are always fun:
- Dr. James Logan: Food Allergy Mad Scientist
- Great Movie Villains List! (via Branded in the 80s)
Subscribe in a Reader:
Goofy Tag Cloud…$5 AiXeLsyD13 Allergen allergens Allergies Allergy Anaphylaxis Batman Bert Blog Chick-fil-A customer service death-fish Deathfish Dormont e-mail Email ERiC AiXeLsyD Ernie Ernie & the Berts Ernie and the Berts FAAN facebook Food food allergies Food Allergy Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network fun funny game Games google guitar guitars Health humor Letter manager Maze Mazes McDonald's metal Music network PA Pennsylvania Pgh photo photographs Photos pictures Pittsburgh punk punk rock puzzle puzzles rock sauce Shellfish Star Wars Subway TV twitter United States UrbanSpoon video W(aL)D web webform Wikipedia WordPress World (and Lunar) Domination email@example.com Yahoo! YouTube
Search W(aL)D Here!
Are these the droids you’re looking for?
- Photo: Faking a cheesy smile for the #EasterBunny earlier… (at South Hills Village Mall) tmblr.co/ZexcVy1DRD5E5| 1 hour ago
- Photo: Faking a cheesy smile for the #EasterBunny earlier… (at South Hills Village Mall) tmblr.co/ZexcVy1DQhJOD| 3 hours ago
- Faking a cheesy smile for the #EasterBunny earlier... @ South Hills Village Mall instagram.com/p/m8Y0tTP3WA/| 3 hours ago
- Photo: Molly’s first visit with the #EasterBunny! (at South Hills Village Mall) tmblr.co/ZexcVy1DPaXDT| 7 hours ago
- Molly's first visit with the #EasterBunny! @ South Hills Village Mall instagram.com/p/m8ADORv3XQ/| 7 hours ago
- Photo: Nope. tmblr.co/ZexcVy1DP3dTX| 8 hours ago
- Nope. instagram.com/p/m70H1DP3Ri/| 8 hours ago
- Photo: "So, the eggs that the bunnies leave all over the back yard aren’t chocolate?" tmblr.co/ZexcVy1DLUbWN| 1 day ago
- "So, the eggs that the bunnies leave all over the back yard aren't chocolate?" instagram.com/p/m6LIWFv3Ul/| 1 day ago
- Today Molly discovered that licking metal bars in half is not her super power. instagram.com/p/mv-tH6v3d5/| 4 days ago
AiXeLsyD13 on Bathroom Attendants. JenP on Bathroom Attendants. AiXeLsyD13 on A little background on my shel… Miranda on A little background on my shel… AiXeLsyD13 on One-Stuck Can Opener
Search Results for: chick-fil-a
“Thank you for taking the time to contact Chick-fil-A. You are very important to us, and we appreciate your suggestion regarding the cup holders. We hope the following information will be helpful.” Continue reading
So, there we have it. I mean, most of my letters are plain goofy, and this has a goofy tone, but really… don’t you think this would work? Now, we wait for a response. Continue reading
I told you there were more! Somewhat humorously, the slowest responses from Chick-fil-A have been from the webform & customer service email address. I pulled out all the stops in tracking down & emailing every available Chick-fil-A email address, because … Continue reading
“Mom, can I take home the cow alarm clock where his arm is swinging around from his waist? Sure, one arm broke off, but that’s OK. It just needs the one.” Continue reading
I recently got this message via my contact form: From: V Preboski <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: email@example.com Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 Subject: W(aL)D Feedback Name: V Preboski Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Message / Comment: Just wanted to address this issue I have with … Continue reading