Well, I didn’t get Jalapeño Bites back at Arby’s yet, but I did answer a tweet from Radio Shack… and it got me a free T-shirt and some moral support for the cause! Messing around on Twitter & insanity are well rewarded these days, I guess.
In five years, what cell phone manufacturer will have the best-selling smartphone? What will it be called?—
(@RadioShack) April 12, 2012
I DM’ed them and told them of me real name and my cause. I think more companies are engaging people personally & directly with Twitter like this, and it’s a great thing. Who doesn’t like free stuff?
Today the mailman delivered some goodies…
The card s pretty cool too!
So, thanks to Radio Shack for being cool, for the laugh, & for the T-shirt!
- Conflicting Information from Arby’s… (Help Bronco Jalapeño write a song!) (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Bronco Jalapeño Rides Again! (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- You may call me… “Bronco Jalapeño” (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Best Buy to Close 50 Stores in Fiscal 2013 and Open 100 Smaller Stores (epicagear.com)
- RadioShack’s Trade and Save Program + $30 GC Giveaway (themomreviews.com)
- Man Who Robbed Radio Shack Found Using GPS He Stole (dreamindemon.com)
- [Giveaway] Win A Droid Incredible 2, Atrix 2, Evo 3D, Or A Set Of Beats SOLO Headphones From Android Police And RadioShack! (androidpolice.com)
- RadioShack ‘Trade & Save’ app offers old Android device trade-in with free shipping (9to5google.com)
- Radio Shack robbed at gunpoint (click2houston.com)
- 10 Things I’ll Miss About RadioShack (adriandparker.wordpress.com)
- Woman insulted by Radio Shack receipt (upi.com)
- RadioShack Selects Creative Agency of Record (prnewswire.com)
- Director, Social Marketing / RadioShack Corporation / Fort Worth, TX (socialmediajobs.com)
- RadioShack May Be Liable for Accessing Images from Recycled Customer Cellphone | ericgoldman.org | Venkat Balasubramani | @VBalasubramani | 2/24/12 (vinhsulaw.wordpress.com)