I’d love to think that I had something to do with this, but hopefully it stemmed from many other customer complaints about this place to the right people and not just from my persistent prodding.
I saw a tweet last night from another McCustomer in my area that made me laugh out loud:
Hey @AiXeLsyD13, went to the West Lib McD’s today. They had some bigwigs in monitoring operations. They had stopwatches & everything15 hours ago via web
Thank you for the tweet, Heather! I know Heather and a few other people from the area have expressed their exasperation with this McDonald’s via Facebook, Google, Twitter, & I think even Urbanspoon… and in the comments section in one of my blog posts about the West McLiberty location, and maybe something has been pushed through by Mr. Kausky since the last time I heard form Ms. Jones, although Ms. Jones did mention someone coming to help them turn into the “well-oiled machine”. I doubt my tweeting had anything to do with it.
I encourage everyone to keep writing to this McDoanld’s and to corporate until customer service is at an acceptable level (like that of the McDoanld’s in Canonsburg).
McDoanld’s corporate contact form on the Web: http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/contact_us.html
McDonald’s #5834 (West Liberty Ave.):
- West Liberty email@example.com
- Ella Jones firstname.lastname@example.org (Manager – listed at the top of receipts.)
- Rick Sapko (Listed as manager online at McPennsylvania.com) can be contacted via webform here: http://www.mcpennsylvania.com/5834/contact/manager/
- Via McToday.com: email@example.com
- Sandra Jaeger – firstname.lastname@example.org (Customer Service Representative of the West Liberty Avenue Restaurant)
McDonald’s #4856 (Canonsburg):
- Scott Kausky email@example.com <- The McDonald’s General Manager who actually cares.
- Comments ca be submitted via their website: http://www.mcpennsylvania.com/4865/contact/comments/
- Via McToday.com: firstname.lastname@example.org
The McDonald’s Twitter Team plus a few more: