This article is just awesome:
It’s about Alex Pople the three year old who used an EpiPen to save his infant brother’s life. Holy cow, this is good stuff. I’m amazed that a three year old could successfully use an EpiPen, and did it when it was called for!
He also tells his brother, “I love you and I saved your life because we are best friends.”
Crazy! This proves that a child is never too young to start learning about food allergies for themselves or for anyone in the family or even any friends.