That’s right, Bethany & I are still taking donations for the Food Allergy Walk in Pittsburgh. It’s happening this Sunday, Sept. 18th at 11:00 am. You can make a secure online tax-deductible donation for either of us, to help us meet our prospective goals, or you can hook us up with a check made out to FAAN.
Just click the blue “Support Me” button under each of our photos on our respective profiles to donate!
You can read my older posts about the walk for more info:
- Food Allergy Walk Pittsburgh – Sept. 18th, 2011!
- Sponsor me for FAAN’s Pittsburgh Food Allergy Walk 2011?
- OK, sponsor me or Bethany for the 2011 Food Allergy Walk in Pittsburgh!
- Celebrity Endorsement?
If you’re following the “Celebrity Endorsement” thing, Andrew Stockey did eventually contact me & agree to help get the word out on WTAE.com. I still haven’t’ seen anything there yet.
Interestingly, Qdoba & Chick-fil-A also said they’d donate something, yet they haven’t online yet anyway. I’m going to have to remind them.
The Walk in Pittsburgh will feature lots activities, such as: face painting, balloon artist, trackless train, mad science and inflatables. We will have a musical performance by Kyle Dine and be joined by Pittsburgh Panthers mascot ROC.
We look forward to once again welcoming Sally Wiggin and Stephen Cropper. Following the Walk, will be Q&A session with allergists from AGH and UPMC who have volunteered their time. Rep. Matt Smith will join us to share information about the new EpiPen laws in PA.
You can get one of these limited edition T-shirts for donating $50 or more, thanks to Erin “Ernie” Payne:
- Celebrity Endorsement? (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Sponsor me for FAAN’s Pittsburgh Food Allergy Walk 2011? (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- New AllergyEats App (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- OK, sponsor me or Bethany for the 2011 Food Allergy Walk in Pittsburgh! (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Food Allergy Walk Pittsburgh – Sept. 18th, 2011! (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- The Story Of That Girl, The One I Almost Killed (via Blurt) (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- This won’t REALLY kill you, will it? Let’s see… (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Cleanliness and awesomeness at Market District in Robinson (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Get your new Ernie and the Berts T-Shirts! (via Ernie and the Berts) (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Do You Know Someone With a Food Allergy? (fitsugar.com)
- Do You Know Nuts About Food Allergies? (fitsugar.com)
- Food Allergies On The Go; Life Simplified by iPhone Apps (thefoodallergymom.wordpress.com)