This is amusing:
Of all the changes that everyone is offended by the most, I feel angered at the loss of the original Ewok Celebration song (a.k.a. “Yub Nub”), and with the insertion of the horrible alien funk number in Jedi.
The originals were timeless, the new ones are terrible. I’m surprised the nav/targeting screen graphics in all the ships haven’t been redone. I can’t wait to watch these movies yet again, no matter if I’ll be grumbling or not… and I’m really looking forward to all the onus stuff, and hopefully some sweet Easter Eggs.
- Five Stages of Star Wars Revisionism Fan Grief – Infographic (geektyrant.com)
- Star Wars Infographic of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- I have Star Wars fever (again). (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Han and Leia heat up in deleted ‘Empire’ scene (today.msnbc.msn.com)
- Star Wars on Blu-ray: what are they hiding? (guardian.co.uk)
- George Lucas’ Tweaks to ‘Star Wars’ Incurs Fans’ Wrath (newsfeed.time.com)
- Star Wars in origami is more refreshing than the revised Blu-rays (dvice.com)
- Star Wars Blu-ray Review: The Extras (gizmodo.com.au)
- Head To Citi Field For A Special Night Of Star Wars And Knitting (wcbsfm.radio.com)