One of my favorite blogs, the Guitarz Blog, has been kind enough to help me in my quest to try & track down the origin of my Batman Guitar! They’ve posted an email from me making a plea for information related to just where exactly this thing came from.
Emails to Six Flags have gone unanswered, and the cryptic info on the back of the guitar is not much of a help. Check out the details in the email plea for help that I sent to Gavin at the the Guitarz Blog. They have had many people write in with guitar identification questions since I’ve started reading, I’m amazed at the vast amount of knowledge out there. I hope someone out there is able to provide some insight… whether they recognize the headstock shape, work for Six Flags or their importer, or are just incredibly knowledgeable about cheap obscure Chinese guitars.
Here are some more photos:
Well, that’s about it. Check out the post and see if you can help me out, or just spread the word to all the guitar gear-heads and Six Flags employees that you know.
- Bar Gigs – Are you experienced? (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- My Guitars… (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Sneak Peek at the New Batman Comic #2! (lukewilliamss.wordpress.com)
- How would Batman respond to Occupy Wall Street? [Batman] (io9.com)
- Thoughts on Batman in the New 52 (allthatiswrong.wordpress.com)
- Batmanning: It’s Like Planking But Way Crazier [Videos] (inquisitr.com)
- Here’s Something Else!: Remember Must Hear Television? Celebrating classic prime-time themes (popdose.com)