We have some shows coming up. You ought to attend. We’re a good time. I promise.
This is going to be one crazy show… bands, magic, a DJ spinning 50’s tunes, zombies, contests, prizes, and probably even drunk chicks. You can get free admission and some other goodies from Pittsburgh Punk Rock with very minimal effort (if he extends the contest). This benefits Free Ride Pittsburgh, and is a Pittsburgh City Paper Critic’s Pick for this weekend! Click the flyer for details, links to all the other bands & entertainment!
Click the flyer for details, to see videos from all 3 bands, the link to buy tickets, and check the comments for the link to a free EP called Ghosts from Locksley with a fun Halloween theme! Erin saw these guys in concert, and wanted to bring ’em here to the ‘Burgh. You’ve heard the song “The Whip”. Lets show them some love! Help spread the word.
- The Punk Rock Sock Hop Invades Pittsburgh! Sat.11/05/2011 (ernieandtheberts.wordpress.com)
- Tue. Nov. 15th @ the Smiling Moose with LOCKSLEY! (ernieandtheberts.wordpress.com)
- I’ll take Locksley for $10, Alex! (ernieandtheberts.wordpress.com)
- Ikea! Ikea! They’ve got a ball room… (ernieandtheberts.wordpress.com)
- Get your new Ernie and the Berts T-Shirts! (via Ernie and the Berts) (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Sat. Nov. 5th, 2011 – The Punk Rock Sock Hop! (ernieandtheberts.wordpress.com)