So, where do my favorite toys fall on this amusing scale from Gearpipe?
I do have to say… I don’t get why the Prince guitar is for repugnant individuals. I guess if you’re not Prince, it is a goofy axe to sling. I am glad that the boring Washburn/Jackson/Ibanez shape is all the way on the left though. I just can’t get behind them. I’m not sure why the oh-so-common Les Paul and Stratocaster shapes convey any level of trustworthiness of the player. Perhaps I’m over-thinking. This is quite amusing nonetheless.
Seriously though, I can’t find any of these…
If you’re quick and lucky, you can win a copy of this poster from Guitar Noize.
- The path is clear (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Are daisy rock guitars smaller than regular guitars (wiki.answers.com)
- My Guitars… (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- 10 Weird and Geeky Guitars (techeblog.com)
- Most Ridiculous Video Ever of the Day: Michael Angelo Batio’s Tribute to Metallica on Four Guitars (metalsucks.net)
- What was the first American electric guitar (wiki.answers.com)
- We need a detective with Batman-like skills. (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- What to look for when buying a new classical guitar (wiki.answers.com)
- ITar Turns iPad Into Guitar (wired.com)
- Watching a Guitar Be Played from Inside the Guitar Is Trippy [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- Watching a Guitar Being Played From Inside the Guitar (treeofmamre.wordpress.com)
- Dad sells guitar to pay bills, daughters hunt for replacement (nydailynews.com)
- Are Breakdowns the New Guitar Solo???? (metalsucks.net)
- Guitar Safety and You! : A Revolutionary Way to Keep Your Guitar in Tune (socialtelevisionblog.com)
- Millenium Falcon Guitar Creator Travis S Talks to Us (urlesque.com)