Jesse Laz from the band Locksley is participating in a walk to fight Brain Cancer. I think it should be obvious to Ernie and the Berts friends & fans that it’s an issue close to our hearts. I urge you to support Jesse for this walk. Do it for Jesse’s friends and family, and do it for our friend & fearless leader, Erin “Ernie” Payne.
Erin was the only person more vocal than me when I was raising money for the food allergy walk, & even put his money where is mouth was, as well as providing special edition T-shirts.
Jesse is trying to reach $17,000 in 17 days. It’s a lofty goal, and every donation counts. He’ll press a special vinyl if & only if the goal is met. So please, donate if you can, or at least share the link like mad.
- Bid on ‘The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer’ (ellen.warnerbros.com)
- Get your new Ernie and the Berts T-Shirts! (via Ernie and the Berts) (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Locksley is a class act. (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Hopkins Doctors Devise Brain Cancer Removal That Saves Face – Specifically, Yours (teechy.com)
- Fourth Annual Heroes of Hope for Brain Tumor Research Race Scheduled for November 6, 2011 (prweb.com)
- Crazy weekend. (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- New Study Finds No Mobile Phone, Brain Cancer Link (livescience.com)