OK, the last post was serious. This one can be goofy …ridiculous even. Help me out in the comments.
- I’m thankful for my Dewey Decibel FlipOut because it hurts people’s heads.
- I’m thankful that I can tell my wife to get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich, and she laughs & knows I’m not sexist. It’s even better when I do something like this in the grocery store in front of elderly people.
- I’m thankful that I don’t live any closer to the ocean.
- I’m thankful that people read this blog, and pretend to find it entertaining.
- I’m thankful that I’ve never purchased a Clarks album.
- I’m thankful that I’m old enough to be like “back in my day” to you younglings.
- I’m thankful that Al Gore invented the internet.
- I’m thankful that I got to see Guns N’ Roses live before they imploded, and the Ramones before they quit & died.
- I’m glad that I can remember the cold war. Russians were much more fun than terrorists. Cloak & Dagger or The Experts anyone?
- I’m thankful that posting photos of food on Facebook is a ridiculously friend polarizing action.
- I’m thankful that Boston Market is funny.
- I’m thankful that I’m not these people or McDonald’s.
- I’m thankful for kitten calendars.
- I’m thankful that I’m not the person who bags giblets at the turkey factory, then shoves them in the turkey’s nether-regions. (My apologies to those who are that person.)
- I’m thankful for your eventual comments.
- Guitar stereotypes are always fun: (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- David Moon: Giving thanks for what we have and don’t have (knoxnews.com)
- Tis the Season to Be Thankful…. (roamifuwant2.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving for Rock Fans: What We’re Thankful for This Year (spinner.com)
- Occupy Thanksgiving?? Challenges to Thankfulness (lisawieldswords.wordpress.com)
- Mostly Totally Weird Thanks’s (this is a new word) (onemikesmind.wordpress.com)