Let’s express gratitude for our prosperity while ravaging a beheaded fowl carcass.
I mean, Happy Thanksgiving!
Let’s all celebrate much like we should on Columbus Day. Go to your neighbor’s house, call them heathens, kick them out, and claim it as your own. Make them teach you how to plant corn first.
Or, just read this to the kids: Bizarro Back Issues: Batman in The Worst Thanksgiving Ever
- Happy Penultimate Thanksgiving! (shouldbee.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving (tallskinnykiwi.typepad.com)
- Challenge for November 21-27 – Happy Thanksgiving! (mypapermates.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! What Are You Thankful For? (blogher.com)
- Pilgrim Corn Salad – So Easy and So Tasty! (inandaroundthegarden.net)
- A bit of 15 year old humor… (1yogafan.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Humor Week Begins Now (inandaroundthegarden.net)
- Where Will You Be Seated At This Year’s Thanksgiving Table? [Charts] (jezebel.com)
- Thanksgiving Humor (redeemmysoul.wordpress.com)
- Beavis and Butthead do Thanksgiving (berdorules.wordpress.com)
- 10 Best Places To Hook Up In At Home This Thanksgiving Break (collegecandy.com)