So, not too long ago, I submitted some photos of my favorite toys to the Tone Fiend blog’s Mutant Beauty Pageant. If you’d like to follow the saga at the Tone Fiend blog, check these posts out:
- Mutant Beauty Pageant: Enter and “Win!”
- Mutant Beauty Pageant: The Photo Gallery
- Mutant Beauty Pageant Update!
- Mutant Beauty Pageant: Choose the “Winner!”
You can pick your 3 favorites, and list them in the comments here: Mutant Beauty Pageant: Choose the “Winner!” You can also email your votes if you’d like them to be anonymous. Of course, your 3 favorites could be for all 3 of my guitars, but… I do encourage you to vote for your actual favorites.
No prize was apparent at the time of my entry, but now I see a nifty little custom-built Uglyface stompbox is being offered up as booty. I certainly wouldn’t mind playing around with the little thing. At any rate, it was cool that people got to show off their weird guitars, and we can all share in our inherent oddness.
- Tone Fiend | Mutant Beauty Pageant (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Guitar stereotypes are always fun: (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- My Guitars… (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Mutant Guitars (mymodernmet.com)
- The path is clear (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Guitar Blog: The Paradox of Tone (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Is there any synth with a realistic electric guitar sound in it? (gearslutz.com)