The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Syndey Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 29,000 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 11 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Also, it told me this…
Who were they?
Your most commented on post in 2011 was Concert Stereotypes
These were your 5 most active commenters:
So, thanks to all of you for being the top commenters this year! Most of my blogs are meant to encourage discussion. Hopefully here, though more likely on Facebook or Twitter. (These numbers may be skewed, if you didn’t login to WordPress or use the same Gravatar email address, Facebook, or Twitter to comment consistently.)
I really feel that this is a great outlet for me. It helps calm me down, & give me something positive on which to focus. I really do appreciate all of the people out there taking the time to read, comment, and even subscribe. Most of you are my friends in some capacity, and I’m glad that you continue to be interested in whatever I happen to be ranting about.
So, what do you want more (or less) of in 2012?
- The World According to Mitch: 2011 in Review (garvis.ca)
- 2011 in review (bibliolore.org)
- 2011 in review (editdesk.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review (thesecretdiaryofasinglemum.com)
- Better Names For Things (graphjam.memebase.com)
- Wait, My Roommate Likes [Insert Offense of Your Choice]? (graphjam.memebase.com)
- Klingon Graph Paper Showcases an Educational Website’s Commitment towards Usability (prweb.com)
- I Can Has Cheezburger? Celebrates 10 Billion Funny Cats (prweb.com)