Sad, but true.
I encourage you to read more at Food Allergy Fun! Hey, we all have to maintain some sense of humor about food allergies, and when we laugh at excellent cartoons like this, we know we’re all in it together & not alone (like it feels sometimes).
Follow Tiffany on Twitter for more cartoons as they happen! I’m (obviously) a big fan.
- Food Allergies in the Air (sprinklesandallergies.wordpress.com)
- Can I develop food allergies over time? (zocdoc.com)
- Cheerios Introduces New Peanut Butter Flavor Cereal (thefoodallergymom.wordpress.com)
- Ask Dr. K: Fish, shellfish allergies can appear later in life (goerie.com)
- The downside of a good education: food allergies (news.nationalpost.com)
- “Survival Guide” Serves as Key Resource for Food Allergy and Intolerance Community (prweb.com)
- Another Food Allergy Tragedy: Ammaria Johnson (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- The Allergic Kid | No More Dead Children (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)