So, here’s another maze to try. You’ve no doubt seen the other ones. I’m still in my maze-drawing mood, apparently. I haven’t seen/received any posted solutions yet. Will this be the one that sparks someone to send in a solution?
At any rate, if you like to complete mazes, post the solutions in the comments of the blog. (Or maybe just a link to it so we don’t have any spoilers?) If you’re not tech savvy, just scan it or take a picture of it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AiXeLsyD and Gasoline Dion Mazes (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Maze-ing Maze 214 (dayledann.wordpress.com)
- I felt like drawing a maze. (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- In a maze mood, I guess. (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Start → Finish (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- A-MAZE-ING. (I’m so sorry) (weareartstudents.wordpress.com)
- Mazes (thephilosophyofscience.wordpress.com)
- Ball-in-maze game shows creativity and classic 8-bit sound (hackaday.com)