Inspired by the Food Allergy Fun graph of responses that Tiffany gets when she tells people her child has a food allergy, I made my own graph. These are the typical responses that I, as an adult, get when I tell people about my shellfish allergy & try to give a brief description of the dangers of cross-contamination.
Click the graph above for the full-sized image.
- Food Allergy Fun | Actual Responses – Food Allergy Fun Graph (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- …blah blah blah Food Allergy blah blah blah blah. (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- News You Can Use on Food Allergy (lynnawiensmd.com)
- Food Allergies in the Air (sprinklesandallergies.wordpress.com)
- Allergy Free Comfort Foods Cookbook Winner (celiacchicks.com)
- Ask Dr. K: Fish, shellfish allergies can appear later in life (goerie.com)
- Another Food Allergy Tragedy: Ammaria Johnson (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)