Heh. Sorry for the TMI. If this bothers you, be glad you didn’t see my delirious lack-of-sleep & fever-induced Facebook post yesterday.
At any rate, don’t be fooled that Pepto-Bismol will stop you from puking. Apparently I caught some stomach virus that’s going around. I think now my wife unfortunately has it (after she so graciously cleaned up & nursed me back to health). I believe my grandma had it a week ago, and now we hear that Bethany’s uncle has it. It’s nasty & going all around. Wash your hands!
- So, Pepto-Chili may not be a good idea… (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Pepto Leverages Social to Benefit Underfed for Thanksgiving (clickz.com)
- Pepto (thebrouwers.wordpress.com)
- Pepto-Bismal and Prosperi-Tea: Talking About Guts (eatingthesunshine.com)
- Handling handshake germs (chronicrants.com)
- Viral Gastroenteritis (Stomach Flu Virus) (healthhype.com)
- What are the symptoms of gastroenteritis (gastroenteritis.wordpress.com)
- What is the Difference Between the Flu and a “Stomach Flu?” (dirjournal.com)
- N.W.T. issues stomach flu warning (cbc.ca)
- Night of the living….flu? (ggiblog.wordpress.com)