Well, Eric Yano (of local weblog Valley of Steel) stepped up and has completed (or almost completed) 8 of my mazes. He’s got a unique method of solving. He fills in the dead ends, leaving the “good” path open. Some of these don’t show a good path, so either I screwed up in drawing, or Eric got overzealous in filling-in.
Check out this awesome *.pdf with Eric’s notes and the url’s of the mazes attached:
The mazes he’s completed or attempted are as follows:
- I felt like drawing a maze.
- In a maze mood, I guess.
- Start → Finish (almost solved!)
- ➠ Yet Another Maze ➠
- ⓸ Mazes [Maze 1] (almost solved!)
- ⓸ Mazes [Maze 2]
- ⓸ Mazes [Maze 3]
- ⓸ Mazes [Maze 4]
Maybe Eric will be the one to complete them all before anyone else? Don’t forget some of the older ones…
They need some solution love too! I’ve seen some of them being re-pinned on Pinterest. I try to ask those people to also email their solutions to email@example.com, but I haven’t received any other attempts yet.
How would you like the solutions presented? Is this link to a pdf good? Is the individual blog post good? Should I post a photo of the solution in the comments of each maze? Should I just post a link o the solution to prevent “ruining” it for anyone else? Is anyone reading these besides Eric?
- Ⓣⓡⓨ Ⓐⓝⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡ Ⓜⓐⓩⓔ (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Yet Another Maze ↷ (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Sidewinder [Maze] (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Shift Spiral Spin [Maze] (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Maze ⤳ (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Furcate Estate [Maze] (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- ✍ Today’s Maze ✍ (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- AiXeLsyD and Gasoline Dion Mazes (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Using a stack to traverse and solve a maze – Java (stackoverflow.com)
- Curvilinear Course [Maze] (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)