This is why Qdoba is awesome. I’m just sayin’.
Instead of annoying the fish and shellfish-allergic masses* by adding deathfish to your menu where it wasn’t previously… they have decided to focus on selling something that they already have on the menu that also will not send you to eternal damnation.
I get the not eating meat thing, and giving things up… and it’s cool that you observe that and don’t cave in the face of rumors that the whole thing was set up by a corrupt pope taking money from fishermen in exchange for boosting their sales.
Let’s make Lent about reflection through sacrifice… not about where you can get a good deal on anaphylaxis-enducing sea bugs.
This was in my inbox today…
*me, and about 2 other people that I have found on the internet with a fish and/or shellfish allergy.
- Twitter fun with Qdoba… (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Sheetz “gets it” with my aversion to deathfish. ☺ (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Sheetz – New Shrimp Sub ☹ (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Subway, Quiznos, Taco Bell, W.G. Grinder’s, & Sheetz take note… (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Thank You, Taco Bell. (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Death Taco (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Taco Bell has purchased my gratitude! (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Spaceballs Special Edition in 3D (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- The Lenten Plight of an average guilt-ridden Catholic (karenslatte.wordpress.com)
- Ash Wednesday: The Significance And Meaning (sunny1043.radio.com)
- Donate canned goods for queso at local Qdoba Mexican Grill locations (ashleeeats.com)
- How to Get a Free Taco from Qdoba (rdulde.wordpress.com)
- qdoba coupons (uclaislamicstudies.com)
- FREE Chips & Salsa Or Drink at Qdoba (faithfulprovisions.com)
- Taco Bell May Be Source Of Salmonella Outbreak (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ash Wednesday 2012 (mumbailaity.wordpress.com)
- Northern Westmoreland UCC Cluster Lenten Schedule (hillschurch.wordpress.com)