Hello faithful readers. I’d like to sell mad tickets for this. The Real McKenzies are right up my alley, these Goddamn Gallows cats look to be our kind of insane, & the Bloody Seamen remind of us our new bff‘s The Botched for some reason.
This is my personal plea to all of you to come out to this show & show us (Ernie and the Berts – the band, and the people) your support. We’re selling the tickets for $12 a pop in advance, and we hope to sell out quick… so get a hold of me, or get a hold of Erin at email@example.com to score your tix.
I know it’s a Tuesday, and I know it’s not a $5 bar show… but shows like this really help us get our music/name/faces out there. Don’t you want more people to be aware of the nearly-controlled chaos that is Ernie and the Berts?
Drusky is getting warm to us, and it seems like the Altar Bar digs us… so we’d like to play more shows there more often. The best way to do that is for us to convince your collective ass to come out to the shows, support national touring acts, local venues & entertainment companies, and local music…. and most of all to have a good time!
I mean, we like to be extra goofy, you never know what Ernie’s up to next. The Seamen are just ridiculous and you have to see them live to believe it. Look at the Gallow’s dudes photo & tell me they don’t like to party. I hear that the Real McKenzies don’t wear anything under their kilts. You have something going on a Tuesday night that can compare to that awesomeness?
Yeah, you have to get up for work the next day. So do I. So do most of the guys in the local bands. You can deal with it. Drink an extra coffee in the morning and man (or woman) up.
So, how many tickets do you want?
Here are all the details so far, I hope to make a flyer as soon as possible…
- The Altar Bar
1620 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-4323
- (412) 263-2877
- firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Click here for directions from Google Maps.
- Tuesday – June 5th, 2012
- 7:30pm Doors / 8:30pm Show
- $13 Advance / $15 Door (Tickets available from firstname.lastname@example.org with no Ticketmaster fees!)
- Show by Drusky Entertainment
- Drusky Entertainment Event Page
- Buy Tickets here, or better yet get them directly from Ernie and the Berts!
- From the Altar Bar website: *** WE ARE A NON-SMOKING ESTABLISHMENT ***
- Reverb Nation Event Link: http://www.reverbnation.com/show/6750020
- Facebook Event Link: http://www.facebook.com/events/353894537967619/
- Google Calendar Link
Here’s a taste of what you might get…
- Ernie and the Berts opening for Real McKenzies, Goddamn Gallows, & The Bloody Seamen – Jun. 5th @ Altar Bar! (ernieandtheberts.wordpress.com)
- Barb Wire Dolls, The Cheats, The Botched, Ernie and the Berts, & Revenge Memorial at the Altar Bar! (ernieandtheberts.wordpress.com)
- More News About Shows (In Pittsburgh, This Time) – Part 1, Ernie and the Berts (ernieandtheberts.wordpress.com)
- A double number two! (ernieandtheberts.wordpress.com)
- Dethlehem & more at Stage AE the other night… Review/Photos/Video ☠ (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)