So, I had some Tunnel Monster submissions, but I’d like some more. These hail from Josh, Joel, & Ian. Thanks to those guys for being awesome and taking the time to create these artist renderings. These men are true believers in the Tunnel Monster.
No replies from anyone at History or Discovery either. Poo, I say. Poo. Poo indeed.
Get on it, people! We need more! Aren’t you curious as to what the Tunnel Monster may look like? No one put a Sarlacc in a tunnel hole? I find your lack of participation disturbing.
Not submissions, but fun recommendations from Zemanta…
In search of the Tunnel Monster… (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Tunnels (febuary2011.wordpress.com)
- How To Make A Subway Tunnel (carrytransitblog.com)
- Through The Tunnel (brunoberry.wordpress.com)
- That’s Not Bird Poo on Your Shoulder (interesting12.wordpress.com)
- Roadscapes Wednesday (youngsblog.com)
- Monsters are Art too! (krisrael.wordpress.com)
- Mini Macabre Monsters – These Yanko Tsvetkov Illustrations are Aggressive (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- ‘Chupacabra’ Kills Sheep in Mexico. Why False Reports Persist (livescience.com)
- Gilbert Marosi, Artist, Presents Nudes in Harmony, a Sculptural Approach to Rendering the Voluptuous Body of the Eternal Woman (prweb.com)
- A Quick F*** You to George Lucas (dumideas.wordpress.com)