If I published a book of my mazes, would you buy it? Know anyone who would? Think there’s a market for it? I’ve recently been talking to another dude online that drew mazes in the past that are mazes similar to mine (in addition to some other very cool stuff), and who’s going for it through Amazon. The rationale is even if he only sells one or two a month, it’s still income he didn’t have. There’s always Kickstarter or Lulu, too.
I’d love it if someone could make an app where you can complete one of my mazes with your finger or a stylus on an Android, iPhone, tablet PC, or E-reader. I don’t know to what end… but it would be fun. Any interested developers out there?
I’d have to scan, sort, arrange, and of course draw some more… maybe even figure out the solutions… but I think I could get it all put together.
What do you think?
- Maze-ing Maze 302 (mazeaday.wordpress.com)
- AiXeLsyD and Gasoline Dion Mazes (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Yet Another Maze ↷ (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Ⓣⓡⓨ Ⓐⓝⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡ Ⓜⓐⓩⓔ (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- ✍ Today’s Maze ✍ (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Maze ⤳ (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Maze-ing Maze 299 (mazeaday.wordpress.com)
- Sidewinder [Maze] (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Curvilinear Course [Maze Solution] (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Maze-ing Maze 296 (mazeaday.wordpress.com)
- Maze-ing Maze 294 (mazeaday.wordpress.com)
- Peculiarly Perplexing Path [Maze] (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)