So, I blog occasionally about the search terms that land people here… but this is a special kind of awesome:
This person searched & clicked twice… or two kindred spirits out there really need to meet.
What does one get when you search “porn yinz maze“? Apparently something here at this blog. I get the maze, I get the yinz, …but porn? Maybe I need to draw a maze with boobies and put the word Yinz in it to satisfy this potential reader.
If you’re out there & you’ve managed to find your way back… what exactly were you looking for? A maze of Pittsburgh? A maze of porn? Did your iPhone auto-correct “maize” to “maze” and “corn” to “porn”?
- Should I make a maze book? (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Peculiarly Perplexing Path [Maze] (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Maze-ing Maze 331 (mazeaday.wordpress.com)
- Maze-ing Maze 325 (mazeaday.wordpress.com)
- Maze Solution! Peculiarly Perplexing Path (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Eat Like a Southerner at Yinzburgh BBQ (iheartpgh.com)
- Mayday Yinzes (pandemicpgh.com)
- Two New BBQ Places in the Burgh (iheartpgh.com)
- Pittsburgh – “the Galapagos Islands of American dialect” (blogs.vancouversun.com)
- How to be a better server: Diners dish tips for servers (pennlive.com)