You all know I’m a Batman fan. You might not know that I’m not really a Superman fan. In this instance, I am indeed a Superman fan. I’m not sure if this is real, in fact the only part that makes me doubt it is the fact that it says it’s a true story. I’m generally not so sappy or philosophical here, but this just hit me for some reason, & I thought I’d share.
I’m not sure why it was on Lamebook, & not sure if it’s even real. Even if it’s not real, we can all get a little inspiration from it (I hope). Please pardon my blogging equivalent of email forwards. I hope this isn’t like the Fred Rogers was a Navy Seal rumor.
I get a few things from it that I’ll share afterwards:
So, this is what I got from it:
- Someone’s always watching you. You’re setting an example for people around you even if you don’t know it.
- You can get an inspirational or emotional lift from someone when you least expect it. It can be form someone you wouldn’t expect, or even some one you’ve never met.
- Don’t be afraid of those who are different than you.
- While it’s great to be humble, it’s OK to be someone’s hero every once in a while.
What did you get from it?
- At times I can have a pretty foul mouth, but nothing is as offensive as… (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Expand Your Vocabulary (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Superman (lamebook.com)
- ‘Man of Steel’ Costume Photos: Kryptonian Fashion Re-Imagined (screenrant.com)
- Superman Celebration Under Way In Metropolis (cleveland.cbslocal.com)
- MAN OF STEEL – Great Photos of the Cool Costumes (geektyrant.com)
- Batman Vs Superman (grogtard.com)
- Superman (theflufffreejournal.com)
- Top 5: Superman Origin Stories in Comics (ifanboy.com)
- 10 Perfectly Reasonable Explanations for “Superdickery” [Daily 10] (io9.com)
- Will Batman, Superman and the Justice League Movie Be Able to Dethrone The Avengers? (eonline.com)
- Spread the word to end the word! (wordsfromusa.wordpress.com)
- The Road to Respect (projectunifyblog.wordpress.com)
- Facebook Integrates With WordPress.org and WordPress.com VIP (blogherald.com)