You know I like to post about movies. You know I like 80’s movies. There’s a great list over at Branded in the 80s:
I’ve seen almost all those movies. I agree with all of the choices that I recognize. [LIST SPOILERS – Read the other one 1st:] Man, I hated Johnny & The Cobra Kai. Sensei John Creese was the incarnation of evil. I dig this list because it’s not full of the obvious choices. There’s no Darth Vader, no Joker, no Xenomorph.
I’d include (in no particular order):
Then there’s Ted McGinley‘s character Stan from Revenge of the Nerds, Scut Farkus from A Christmas Story, The dude that wasn’t quite William Zabka from One Crazy Summer, and so many more. What’s on your not-so-obvious villains list?
- ‘Iron Man 3′ Plot Reveals Villainous Hierarchy; Set Photos Show New Suit (geeksofdoom.com)
- 15 Batman Villains That Deserve Their Movie Due (screenrant.com)
- Hugh Laurie to Play Villain in ROBOCOP (geektyrant.com)
- Spider-Man Villain Venom Is Getting His Own Movie…Without Spider-Man! (perezhilton.com)
- The Movie Villain Hall of Fame: Norman Stansfield (cultspark.com)
- Gallery: Artist Envisions What Movie Villains Would Look Like In Their Twilight Years (thegloss.com)
- Horror Villains Grow Old in this Set of Hilarious Stills! Must SEE! (dreadcentral.com)
- Saturday’s Six: Underrated 80s comedies (mutantreviewers.wordpress.com)
- ComicsAlliance Reviews ‘Superman III’ (1983), Part One (comicsalliance.com)
- Universal Pictures Hits 100 Today (deadline.com)
- Great villains of cinema (seattlepi.com)