I’ve noticeably slowed down with blogging. Perhaps I was blogging too much before. Real life has been happening lately. The band played twice this weekend, my real job has been taxing, etc. Perhaps I’ll find inspiration more often in the days to come.
I could rant about it, but do I really need to? There would a a Herbie/Love Bug joke, pointing out that putting them on a BMW decreases the value/classiness of the car, maybe a joke about truck nuts & just maybe a reference to the movie Cars even though I’ve never seen it. Maybe even a joke about the dude I saw on My Strange Addiction who makes love to his car for the crowd who likes it blue. Maybe even an Optimus Prime humping your car joke. I have finally found something more annoying than flags on cars & more decorative than the mysterious stickermobile. If you’re going to glue stupid stuff to your car, go all the way.
If there are any people out there with money to waste on stupid things, I’m taking donations so I can buy a Flycaster.
- The Five Dumbest Things on Wall Street This Week: April 4 (thestreet.com)
- Dumbest Tweet Ever from Think Progress? (nationalreview.com)
- Guitar Amp Recommendations (gearslutz.com)
- On Jokes and Insults (ishanamaya.wordpress.com)
- I SAY TOMATO, YOU SAY NO. “Why does it seem like local government officials are competing with each… (pjmedia.com)
- CLYDE PRESTOWITZ: Why Aren’t We More Upset That The Commerce Secretary Drives A Lexus? “How is the… (pjmedia.com)
- Report: Truck Nuts lead to overnight stay in jail for driver (autoblog.com)
- ‘Truck nuts’ lead to arrest of Mexican immigrant (rawstory.com)
- 3 Things I Find More Offensive Than Gay Marriage: Guest Blogger Veronica Armstrong (mommyboots.com)
- Truck Nutz Now Going Too Far (minx.cc)
- CarLashes — Eyelashes for Your Car — Hits the Global Market (prweb.com)
- Lashes for Love (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- This is the dumbest (fourfour.typepad.com)
- ‘TruckNutz’ Get Man Arrested (foxnews.com)