Haven’t been blogging much lately, but I have a new job, am trying to get mazes done when I can, and I’ve been researching several potential purchases to help with said job online. I will no doubt get back to blogging once things level out.
I finally got my prescription renewed, & got a double-pack. Thankfully I’ve never had to jab myself with one. I did try the practice one a few times. So, what do you do with your expired ones? Does anyone take donations or recycle them?
Don’t forget, I’ll be doing the FAAN Walk For Food Allergy on Sept. 16th in Pittsburgh, and I could certainly always use more donations! I’m only about a third of the way to my goal this year, so I can certainly use some help.
I’m also always trying to figure out how to come up with cash to buy more goofy guitars, and Ernie and the Berts is writing more stuff & hoping to record ASAP. I try to catch other local & national shows when I can.
I’m still not Kmart or McDonald’s, but I do have some blog feedback that I need to address.
I might have some more stuff asking opinions in the next few days.
- My Food Allergy Back-to-School Checklist (foodallergyassistant.blogspot.com)
- One Question (belleofthecarnival.com)
- Parents, nurses urge EpiPen law (toledoblade.com)
- 2012 FAAN Walk for Food Allergy in Pittsburgh (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Free EpiPens for Schools (foodallergyassistant.blogspot.com)
- Food Allergies on the Rise: No Surprise! (foodallergyassistant.blogspot.com)
- I haven’t forgotten about blogging. (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- A Guide to Shellfish Allergies (everydayhealth.com)
- EpiPen4Schools, Mylan (allergicgirl.blogspot.com)
- Food Allergy Vigilantism (foodallergybitch.blogspot.com)