I just found this amusing:
Eric Carroll (@AiXeLsyD13) December 13, 2012
Wendy's (@Wendys) December 13, 2012
@Wendys No big deal, I just found it amusing that stale bread is tougher than a plastic fork. I was able to just scoop the croutons.—
Eric Carroll (@AiXeLsyD13) December 14, 2012
Wendy’s cares! Ha ha. Has anyone else ever run into this problem with impenetrable croutons? I’m not exactly sure what they’ll be able to do about it. Tougher forks? Softer croutons? Maybe I’ll get a free Frosty? Will they start handing out sporks? What about a metal Wendy’s fork that I can carry with me at all times? I guess the possibilities are endless.
On a weird side-note… Zemanta picked up my photo as a suggested image from Flickr. How crazy is that?
- Eat Your Salad Out Of A Cone Like A Man (coedmagazine.com)
- Parmesan Garlic Bread Croutons (simplybittenkitchen.net)
- Hold the Croutons: The Law of Attraction in Action (butterfly-maiden.com)
- I Could Literally Hear Them Getting Diabetes (breakroomstories.com)
- Tomato Soup, Homemade Tomato Soup, Tomato Soup Recipes | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Cat Cora shares her tomato soup with grilled cheese croutons recipe | Babble (babble.com)