Well, that’s what they told us. Words can’t express how beautiful this is to me. Seeing that little heart beat today made it all hit me.
I’m sure I’ll post more funny goofy silliness about having a daughter eventually, but right now I’m just so happy and I wanted to share. I can’t wait to meet her!
Also, the feet on the printout were adorable, but I could be biased:
- Sonogram Parties Are the Latest Rage for Self-Important Pregnant Women (jezebel.com)
- Loving this New Year (godversations.wordpress.com)
- Sonogram Parties: Should You Have One? (thebump.com)
- Ultrasound Pregnancy Parties Are the Newest Trend for Future Moms (news.softpedia.com)
- Dad’s Miracle Baby Inspires Sonogram Parties (abcnews.go.com)
- Sonogram Parties Are Real. Wait. What? (univisionnews.tumblr.com)
- LOOK: Sonogram Shows Twins Duking It Out in the Womb! (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Ultrasound Parties? (blogs.forward.com)
- The parents-to-be sharing first glimpses of their unborn babies in bizarre trend for ‘ultrasound parties’ – but is it safe? (dailymail.co.uk)
- Old Wives’ Tales (tinyprints.com)