The other day, this Facebook status fell on deaf ears.
So, I ask again:
Ever see those colored light bulbs in the store labeled “Party Lights”? I must have been invited to the wrong parties all these years. I have never been to a party with party lights. Please, if you’ve been to (or thrown) one of these zany-lighting parties… tell me what it’s like!
- Bye Bye 75W Incandescent Light Bulb – Phase-out Continues (getleducated.com)
- SWITCH LED Light Bulbs Now Available Online At EarthLED (prweb.com)
- More Restrictions On Light Bulbs To Go Into Effect Soon (pittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- zSmart and Mood-factory New Mood-LED Light Bulb announced as Bluetooth SIG flinalist for 2012 Breakthrough Award Product Prototype at 2013 Consumer Electronics Show (prweb.com)
- The NanoLight Touts Itself as the World’s Most Efficient LED Light Bulb (inhabitat.com)
- Nano polymer light bulbs outclass the LEDs you don’t have (dvice.com)
- Augmented Light Bulb Turns a Desk Into a Touch Screen (technologyreview.com)
- Should You Get LED Lights to Replace Your Incandescent Bulbs? (christianpf.com)
- [tt] NS 2891: Tunable light bulbs could help you sleep better (stirling-westrup-tt.blogspot.com)
- Bulb Care Tips (proflowers.com)