I’ll eventually get back to blogging. Really.
This has been going on:
But, I want to talk about this…
…and another sort-of fuel-related possible scam that I was involved in earlier this week.
Having fun embedding posts from FB & Twitter, too:
- Mandatory gas pre-payment pondered at Calgary city council (metronews.ca)
- Dumb Driver News from Around the World (kbb.com)
- Brothers arrested for stealing gas (wiscnews.com)
- Got an extension cord? Apparently thieves are taking them in Lincoln County (stltoday.com)
- Officials: Bethel ambulance volunteer used department fuel cards to fill own vehicle (readingeagle.com)