Thought I’d share…
Made these with the wife today, and they were delicious.
- Pork Roast
- Bottle of Beer
- an apple
- an onion
Dump the roast and beer into the crock pot over top of the sliced apple and onion. Set it on low for 8 hours. Pull out to rest for a bit, then shred with a fork.
ColeSlaw dressing adapted from Primanti Bros. copycat recipe:
- bag of shredded cabbage & carrots
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup distilled white vinegar
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- salt and pepper, & Season All to taste.
Mix dressing together, pour over shredded rabbit food, cover & let chill for a bit in the ‘fridge.
- bakery buns (ours were from the big bird)
- Sliced Meunster (or another white cheese like Brick, Swiss, or Provolone)
- your favorite BBQ Sauce
- ⬆that shredded pork
- ⬆that cole slaw mixture
Build a damn sandwich. Do I really need to explain how to do that?
Trust me, this is delicious.