- Consumer Advocacy
- Dad Stuff
- Disbanded Bands
- Fast Food Fail
- Free Music
- Funny Stuff
- Good Websites
- Goofy News
- Guest Post
- I Need Your Feedback
- Maze Solutions
- Movies & TV
- Other Blogs
- Rants in my pants
- Road Rage
- Road Trips
- Social Media
- Star Wars
- Stuff from the Internet
- Your Band
- The Mysterious Overseas Guitar Factories...
- More than 6 ways to cook a hot dog.
- Arby's :: Bronco Berry Sauce®
- A little background on my shellfish allergy before I write my next rant of a blog...
- The itch that wouldn't die.
- What's in Cheerios that's also in pee?
- Panera responds to my insanity, so I write back...
- Goofy Little 9V Amplifier Project...
- How to Drink Buttermilk
Subscribe in a Reader:
Goofy Tag Cloud…$5 AiXeLsyD13 Allergen allergens Allergies Allergy Anaphylaxis Batman Bert Blog Cheese Chick-fil-A customer service death-fish Deathfish Dormont e-mail Email ERiC AiXeLsyD Ernie Ernie & the Berts Ernie and the Berts FAAN facebook Food food allergies Food Allergy Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network fun funny game Games google guitar guitars Health humor Letter manager Maze Mazes McDonald's metal Music network PA Pennsylvania Pgh photo photographs Photos pictures Pittsburgh punk punk rock puzzle rock sauce Shellfish Star Wars Subway TV twitter United States UrbanSpoon video W(aL)D web webform Wikipedia WordPress World (and Lunar) Domination firstname.lastname@example.org Yahoo! YouTube
Search W(aL)D Here!
Are these the droids you’re looking for?
- Photo: Ian’s 6 month photos by @kristinaserafini, full album on Facebook(!): goo.gl/lY8uCj tmblr.co/ZexcVy1vMyT96| 2 days ago
- Ian's 6 month photos by @kristinas_trib, full album on Facebook(!): goo.gl/lY8uCj instagram.com/p/8UVVhBv3c9/| 2 days ago
- Photo: A text from Mommy today. Molly was supervising the utility work out front. #YinzersAtWork tmblr.co/ZexcVy1vDr3x4| 4 days ago
- A text from Mommy today. Molly was supervising the utility work out front. #YinzersAtWork instagram.com/p/8Oph2GP3aJ/| 4 days ago
- Photo: Shenanigans. “Ian wants to see my room.” tmblr.co/ZexcVy1vA3AUa| 5 days ago
- Shenanigans. "Ian wants to see my room." instagram.com/p/8MQaSrP3SE/| 5 days ago
- Photo: Rocking chair cuddles. tmblr.co/ZexcVy1v5mjwi| 6 days ago
- Rocking chair cuddles. instagram.com/p/8Jqup8v3WE/| 6 days ago
- Photo: Ian eating some homemade #acornsquash for the first time! tmblr.co/ZexcVy1v5YDV5| 6 days ago
- Ian eating some homemade #acornsquash for the first time! instagram.com/p/8Jj5X_v3ZE/| 6 days ago
writingale on How to Drink Buttermilk Raptorguy14 on The Tunnel Monster is a myth?… Michaelrib on I wrote back to Pizza Hut… Drew Ogle on Under the Golden Arches? Rakesh on Are you spamminators? Are you…
Search Results for: chick-fil-a
Help me win an Eastwood Guitars Side Jack from Music Go Round in Monroeville, by just clicking “Like” in the appropriate place. Hint: NOT on this one. Click through to read & help out! 🎸🎤 Continue reading
“Thank you for taking the time to contact Chick-fil-A. You are very important to us, and we appreciate your suggestion regarding the cup holders. We hope the following information will be helpful.” Continue reading
So, there we have it. I mean, most of my letters are plain goofy, and this has a goofy tone, but really… don’t you think this would work? Now, we wait for a response. Continue reading
I told you there were more! Somewhat humorously, the slowest responses from Chick-fil-A have been from the webform & customer service email address. I pulled out all the stops in tracking down & emailing every available Chick-fil-A email address, because … Continue reading
“Mom, can I take home the cow alarm clock where his arm is swinging around from his waist? Sure, one arm broke off, but that’s OK. It just needs the one.” Continue reading
I recently got this message via my contact form: From: V Preboski <email@example.com> To: firstname.lastname@example.org Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 Subject: W(aL)D Feedback Name: V Preboski Email: email@example.com Message / Comment: Just wanted to address this issue I have with … Continue reading