This is my new Tetris. (Thankfully I’ve never had a phone cool enough to play Angry Birds.) Online guitar builders are popping up like mad, and now there’s a contest for making the ugliest one over at Joe Gore’s Tone Fiend blog:
Go try your luck at making the worst! There is some serious competition over there. Sadly, I like some of the “bad” color schemes. I guess I do like goofy guitars after all. (You may remember the mutant beauty pageant.)
I even used one of the guitar builders to help plan out my Turner’s Iced Tea guitar idea.
I’ll list the ones I know about:
Are there any glaring omissions?
- Free Virtual Guitar Builders (guitarwtf.com)
- Need help to identify this old electric guitar!!! (gearslutz.com)
- Compressor for heavy guitars (gearslutz.com)
- Fender: Legendary guitar builders enter the IPO battlefield For… (shortformblog.com)
- I Miss My Corner Guitar Store ” Guitar WTF (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Billboard Magazine: Guitar Pee (ibelieveinadv.com)