I have a bunch of stuff I wanna blog about, but I need the time to sit down & do it. [I have some goofy World (and Lunar) Domination ones coming up, some half started… that seems to be what grabs more readers/comments.]
You’ll help write this blog post for me. If you’re seeing the link on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ … please reply in the comments section here at the blog, not in the comments stream at Facebook or Google+, & not an @ through Twitter. If you’re logged in on Facebook or Twitter you can comment down below using either account!
My wife is scared easily, and wasn’t in the mood for House of 1000 Corpses-like gore or Alien–like “Ah!” jumps. (I still can’t get her to watch Silence of the Lambs.) I was thinking The Crow, maybe Monster Squad or Shaun of the Dead.
While we’re on it, does a streaming service other than Netflix offer these movies, or am I going to have to start trolling the cheap DVD/Bluray bin at Walmart? Maybe I just need to get a device like Roku that streams Amazon movies.
What movies make you want to mentally escape in front of the blue glow of your TV under a warm blanket on a cool October day?
- Netflix: “Oops”. (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Netflix Gets Rights To Stream DreamWorks Movies … In 2013 (NFLX, DWA) (businessinsider.com)
- Netflix Is Getting Whacked Again, The Stock Is Down 10% Today (NFLX) (businessinsider.com)
- What Netflix’s Turmoil Means for You (moviefone.com)
- Troll Targets Facebook, Twitter In Patent Infringement Lawsuits (techcrunch.com)
- Qwikster Deleted From the Queue: Netflix Cancels Spinoff (wired.com)
- How many Netflix fans will defect after rate hike? (lostremote.com)
- Oscar Horrors: Makeup for the Recently Deceased (thefilmexperience.net)
- Qwikster is quite possibly the dumbest idea ever. (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice (rosalita54.wordpress.com)
- Sid Haig and Captain Spaulding’s Gumball Martini (12bottlebar.com)
- Say it With Us Now … Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! A Sequel Finally on the Horizon (dreadcentral.com)
- ‘What an excellent day for an exorcism’ (orangemous.wordpress.com)
- Netflix Loses Another 800,000 Subscribers (huffingtonpost.com)
- Qwikster is Dead… Long Live Netflix. (whiteglossyundergroundboard.com)
- Cool Stuff: ‘Monster Squad’ and ‘Night of the Creeps’ Art Plus Signing and Screening (slashfilm.com)
- Retro Muppets and Monster Squad Illustrations (mymodernmet.com)
- Top 10 Halloween Movies for Younger Kids (GeekDad Re-Animator) (wired.com)
- When Aliens Attack the Block (geekrootofme.com)
- Horror’s Greatest Heroes: the 10 Best Monster-Fighters! [Daily 10] (io9.com)
- Guillermo del Toro Promises Amazing Monsters and Robots in ‘Pacific Rim’ (slashfilm.com)
- Netflix – That isn’t how you integrate social media (gregpoirier.com)