Firehouse Subs, you’re awesome. I’m just sayin’.
Other food places with no shellfish currently on the menu, pay attention here too. You don’t need shellfish.
Places that have added it over the years, preventing me from going back…
- W.G. Grinders
- Quiznos (temporarily)
- Taco Bell (temporarily)
- Burger King (temporarily)
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Dairy Queen (temporarily in some locations)
- Texas Roadhouse
- Famous Dave’s
- Sheetz (temporarily, perhaps permanently)
- Bob Evans (temporarily)
- Primanti Bros. (temporarily)
- Eat ‘n Park
Other places that don’t need to add it to the menu…
- Pita Pit
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries
- Uncle Sam’s
- Boston Market
- Gooski’s (The only damn place I can eat wings!)
- SLICE on Broadway
- Brentwood Express Rowdy BBQ
- Pittsburgh BBQ Co.
- Clem’s Cafe
- Big Fella’s
Got that? Good.
Also, what ever happened to Roly Poly & Schlotzsky’s? They were excellent shellfish-free places to dine. Come back! Also, we need McCalister’s Deli and Lion’s Choice to remain shellfish free and move to the ‘Burgh. Maybe even Jack in the Box too.
To the rest of you, let’s stop these damn seafood lent specials. Let the business go to Red Lobster, Joe’s Crab Shack, Long John Silver’s‘, VFD fish fry events, and Monterey Bay. If you don’t normally do shellfish, stay away from it. Please? I ask of behalf of the seafood allergic and those who choose to eat kosher.
- ♩♫ Where have all the Quiznos gone? ♬♪ (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Taco Bell Breakfast: Experts Weigh In, Is It ‘That’ Horrifying? (inquisitr.com)
- Can Taco Bell own breakfast? (theweek.com)
- Taco Bell Breakfast Menu vs. McDonald’s vs. Starbucks: Which Deal Is Best? (ibtimes.com)
- Why do my eyes get red and puffy every time I eat shellfish? (zocdoc.com)
- My Food Allergy Responses Graph (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Ask Dr. K: Fish, shellfish allergies can appear later in life (goerie.com)
- Surimi is surely not for me (friendseat.com)
- Ask Dr. K: Like fish, shellfish have health benefits (goerie.com)
- Can someone be allergic to food? (zocdoc.com)
- Anaphylaxis, what is it and what to do about it (sea2skyservices.com)
- Why We’re Going Nuts Over Nut Allergies (time.com)
- Can you eat oysters? (neomanu.wordpress.com)
- Food Allergy or Food Intolerance – There IS a Difference. (thechefstableblog.com)
- Blurt | That Was Wrong, But Why Was She Eating At Papa John’s? (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Firehouse Subs Expands to Puerto Rico (prweb.com)