Turner Dairy Farms rules. Turner’s Iced Tea slays Galliker’s, Coteryahn’s, United, Schneider’s, or any other crappy brands you may try to throw into the mix. Turner’s is also an incredible company. Need proof?
This is what I got in my email:
From: Nicholas Yon <Nicholas@turnerdairy.net>
Date: Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Subject: Turner Dairy Farms
To: Eric <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the reaching out via twitter regarding your recent diagnosis with GERD. Thank you also for tweeting us (and about us) often and your continued support of Turner’s products. I hope you’re still enjoying our Charlie’s Old Time Buttermilk when you can make it to the Brentwood GE and have had a chance to try our Blue Bug Juice.
Listed below are the caffeine contents of our premium iced tea products. It doesn’t look like there’s any that have no lemon/citrus and/or no caffeine. Depending on your threshold for the amount of caffeine you’re allowed our Green Tea might work because it’s sans lemon and has “low” caffeine. It does however contain citric acid. Our Southern Style Sweet Tea and premium flavored teas, while having no lemon, have a higher amount of caffeine per serving. They also contain citric acid.
Thanks again for the “tweet.” Have a great afternoon!
Premium Iced Tea – 26mg-39mg of caffeine per 8 ounce serving.
Diet Iced Tea – 25mg-38mg of caffeine per 8 ounce serving
Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea – < 5mg of caffeine per 8 ounce serving
Peach Iced Tea – 24mg-35mg of caffeine per 8 ounce serving
Diet Peach Iced Tea – 13mg-17mg of caffeine per 8 ounce serving
Raspberry Iced Tea – 15mg-19mg of caffeine per 8 ounce serving
Lime Iced Tea – 14mg-18mg of caffeine per 8 ounce serving
Orange Iced Tea – 13mg-20mg of caffeine per 8 ounce serving
Green Tea – 6mg-12mg of caffeine per 8 ounce serving
Diet Green Tea – 6mg-12mg of caffeine per 8 ounce serving
Southern Style Sweet Tea – 28mg-41mg of caffeine per 8 ounce serving
Turner Dairy Farms
From Local Farms to Local Families
Nicholas is the man. Armed with this, I can go to the Gastroenterologist and figure out exactly what I can drink & how much. Now, if only all Giant Eagle locations would carry Turner’s & not just the rebels in Brentwood & Murrysville, and Rite Aid would carry more than the regular tea & the chip dip… we’d be rockin’ hard.
G.E.R.D. is fun. If by fun, I mean “an incredible pain in the dietary ass.”
Again, this is why I want Giant Eagle & Market District to carry Turner’s, why I dig the Tea-Bird, why I want a Turner’s guitar, and why I dig bug juice.
- How to Drink Buttermilk (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- I want a Turner’s guitar… (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Turner’s is much more awesome than Galliker’s. I’m just sayin’. (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Blue+Brown=Green? (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Turner Dairy products at Giant Eagle stores? (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Turner’s | Charlie’s Old Fashioned Buttermilk (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- How Caffeinated are You? (fooducate.com)
- Now THIS Is How You Serve Iced Tea [VIDEO] (wzlx.radio.com)
- Five Beautiful Uses For Green Tea (bellasugar.com)
- What Are Some Tasty, Healthy Alternatives to Soda? [Ask Lifehacker] (lifehacker.com)
- Farewell, dear drink (messymiddle.wordpress.com)