Did you read the email that I sent to them?
I see this email reply as an (incredibly boring) invitation to go in to your local Best Buy & monkey around with everything. Especially the alarm clocks. Does Best Buy even sell alarm clocks any more? If they do, do set them all to go off at weird intervals after hours… or even 10 or 15 minutes before they close. If they’re clock radios, put them on the classical station or talk radio. Do it on the demo cell phones if you can too.
This was their only [yawn] reply:
From: online.communities <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Subject: RE: A Formal Apology
To: Waldo Lunar <email@example.com>
We always encourage you, our customer, to come in and look around or even test out our products, so you know what you like or don’t like about them. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and I’ll be sure to pass this along to our Leadership Team.
I guess they didn’t “get” it, or find it amusing. Of course setting all the alarm clocks is an innocuous thing to do at best, but I was acting like it was a big deal. That’s why (I thought) it was funny. Wow. Best Buy popped my funny balloon.
What a boring dud.
<shameless plug> Oh yeah, while you’re at it… set all the browsers to http://www.ErnieAndTheBerts.com, too. </shameless plug>
- Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Beeps, & Buzzers ⌨ (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Jedi Training Ball Alarm Clock Trains You To… Throw Clocks In The Dark? (gizmodo.com.au)
- OnlineClock.net Taps Out The Morse Code Alarm Clock (prweb.com)
- Farting Alarm Clock (retrorambling.wordpress.com)
- Best Alarm Clock! (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
- Hugh Hewitt: The Original “Social Media”: Talk Radio (hughhewitt.com)
- “That Guy” That POOPS At Work!!! (yajagoff.com)
- Is Poop Funny in Movies? (tdylf.com)
- These Are Dog Pooping Lamps. Yes, That’s Right (ohgizmo.com)
- Do you guys feel that the amount of gruesome stories that have appeared this week is a trend that news outlets are latching on to – or is stuff actually getting go-buy-a-shotgun-and-build-a-bomb-shelter weird? (shortformblog.com)
- 10 Weird Greeting Cards We’ll Need in the Future [Daily 10] (io9.com)