So, recently I stumbled up on a site called Ax Vault, where you can catalog your guitar collection. I took some updated photos of all of my guitars for use there, and thought I’d share them here.
I’m always wanting more, always thinking of ways to modify these & clean them up. When I see new ones, I want them. Especially if they’re odd. It’s a sickness.
There are more photos if each if you’re interested in a gallery at Photobucket:
You can check out the specs (as far as I know them) on the guitars on my collection page here:
I’ll be a while until I correctly catalog all the relevant information. I must admit that I cannot identify tone woods or fretboard woods simply by looking at them, and I’m not quite sure how to identify some of the pickups. There’s also a current glitch in adding photos… as in I can’t add any more or edit the ones there. I like the idea of the site though. It’s a great way to keep track of my guitars, serial numbers for the ones that have ’em, and to spark conversation between guitarists.
- Yoshihiko Satoh – 12 neck guitar (flipflipmeheidi.com)
- GhostGuitar, Awesome Augmented Air Guitar for iPhone (wired.com)
- Navatone Creates Code Talkers Guitar (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- Guitars, Cameras and Sex (onemoresmoke.com)
- Is there any cheap alternative guitar for an Avenged Sevenfold sound (wiki.answers.com)
- Mutant Guitars (mymodernmet.com)
- Gibson competitor owned by Obama supporter uses the same wood as Gibson – HOW MUCH CORRUPTION IS TOO MUCH?! (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- Surgeon’s Hobby Creating Cigar Box Guitars (makezine.com)
- Guitarz 2012 Calendar! (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)