So, I’ve been really bad at blogging lately. It’s not that I don’t have anything to blog about, it’s mostly that I’m not finding much time to do it. I did have someone recently contact me with a complaint thinking I’m some entity… not sure who they thought. I wrote back to no avail. I think it was a dud. I may try again to get a response, maybe I’ll even post something.
Mainly, it’s because of a new job. I’m not tied to a desk with a few spare minutes or even with lunch time at the desk. Now, I’m on the road & in the field all day. When I get home, I don’t seem to gravitate right to blogging or my news feed.
I never did finish my New York Pro guitar… well, I did route out the pickguard with a Dremel set that my mom gave me, and eventually got the neck plate off, but I had my guitar guy put it all back together. If you need work done in the Pittsburgh area, let me know and I’ll send you to the right cat for repairs, setups, and even guitar insanity which is generally all I ever have for him (e.g. the Batman logo guitar went from goofy to absolutely playable in his hands). It looks ridiculous, plays like a dream, and screams through the amplifier like you wouldn’t believe. GFS pickups rule.
- Kronodale Recycled G: quirky guitar design from France (guitarz.blogspot.com)
- The ten principles of guitar design, Part 8, Details (guitardesignreviews.com)
- Tantra Hamsa – a very rare electric guitar from France (guitarz.blogspot.com)
- 1980s Mad In Japan Fender Strat with locking trem and single humbucker (guitarz.blogspot.com)
- Mojo Musical Supply(TM) Makes Donation to National Guitar Museum (prweb.com)
- Eko X-27 (guitarz.blogspot.com)
- Yikes! The things some people do to guitars could almost make you weep! (guitarz.blogspot.com)
- Weird Telecaster with tuners in body and modular pickup system (guitarz.blogspot.com)
- Reamping THROUGH guitar pickups? (gearslutz.com)