So my friends, Arby’s is true to their word. They said they’d send me some Bronco Berry Sauce, and they sure did. (By the way, Bronco Jalapeño is my thinly veiled alter ego in case you haven’t been following along.)
I walked into the house today and saw this rather large box on the couch where I normally sit. My wife had arrived home a little while earlier, and brought it inside. FedEx dropped it off on the front porch earlier in the day.
I saw my name, then the Arby’s logo, and I could hardly contain my excitement.
I mean, I thrive on the ridiculous, and this is most certainly ridiculous. This couldn’t be a box full of Bronco Berry Sauce, could it? Indeed, it could. Absolutely ridiculous. Personal supply? I mean, I like to eat but…
That is a whole lot of horses and berries! Well, it would be… if Bronco Berry Sauce actually contained any broncos or berries. The label on the box says that it’s 240 1.5 oz. containers of this decadently delightful dip. It also contained this lovely letter…
A letter from the President of Arby’s? Hala Moddelmog rules. I mean, I don’t see the presidents of McDonald’s, Wendy’s, or Pizza Hut responding to a crazy person on the internet with such individually directed kindness & generosity.
I’m obviously going to need help finishing this case. It expires in June, so I highly doubt we can get through it all. Want some Bronco Berry Sauce? I’m willing to share what is now a rarity in our region.
I’m saddened by the news that Jalapeño Bites won’t be returning to Arby’s in Pittsburgh any time soon, but I do believe that my emails have actually been passed along. I will pass on the Occupy Arby’s sauce sit-in. But I still may write a song, even if no one helps me.
Perhaps the song will be the thing that puts our market managers and the marketing team over the edge. I’ll have to write to my new friend Ms. Moddlemog, and see exactly where to direct my comments.
I almost want to build something out of them. It looks like 1 or 2 popped (or was squeezed) open, but it’s an acceptable loss. I mean, it was free. We had some Bronco Berry Sauce tonight with a few Tyson chicken tenders for dinner in lieu of boring old bottle barbecue sauce.
Bronco Jalapeño’s appetite may be satisfied for now, but my quest is not over. Arby’s in Pittsburgh, are you listening? Bring back the Jalapeño bites! This potato bite shenanigans is just that, shenanigans.
To follow the story from the start, check out these posts:
- Arby’s :: Bronco Berry Sauce®
- OCCUPY ARBY’S
- You may call me… “Bronco Jalapeño”
- Conflicting Information from Arby’s… (Help Bronco Jalapeño write a song!)
- You may call me… “Bronco Jalapeño” (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Conflicting Information from Arby’s… (Help Bronco Jalapeño write a song!) (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Arby’s resorts to blocking conservatives on Twitter (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Arby’s quietly unblocks conservative critics on Twitter (twitchy.com)
- Arby’s Pulls Ads From Rush Limbaugh, Proceeds To Block Conservative Critics On Twitter (mediaite.com)
- Arby’s Sauce Recipe (dinosdiscoveries.com)
- Pepsico and Arby’s join trend for offering rewards for engagement (econsultancy.com)
- Irony: Arby’s is owned by company named after Howard Roark of The Fountainhead (twitchy.com)
- President of Arby’s donated to Obama, Clinton, and Edwards (twitchy.com)
- Arby’s resorts to blocking conservatives on Twitter (oforchristsakes.wordpress.com)
- Arby’s resorts to blocking conservatives on Twitter (twitchy.com)